Eating Fruits and Veggies the Easy Way!

My daughter used to be great at eating her fruits and vegetables. All I would have to do is give her a spoon and away she'd go! One day something happened that changed everything...she decided eating at the table was BORING! The good old days of having her eat and eat healthy were done unless I could come up with a new plan. Since she loves to drink from her sippie cups I decided to make her a veggie drink. The only pureed type vegetable I had on hand was carrots so that went into her sippie cup along with some apple juice. Unbelievable as it may be this was a big hit! The next mealtime consisted of a pureed pears and apple juice concoction... another huge hit! Now whenever I want to get some extra fruits or veggies into my toddler's diet I experiment with different drink combinations. It is so much easier for an active toddler on the run to drink up her vitamins and it sure makes this everyday mom happy. :)